This Curesys Trouble Clear Toner was part of my TJ Maxx skin care haul a few weeks ago (when I picked up this Jeju:en Hyaluronic Acid Sleeping Mask. Curesys is a Korean beauty brand that I can’t find much info about online. It appears to be pretty new, and I’m not sure how this lone bottle of toner ended up on the shelves of my local TJ Maxx.
Nine out of 10 little sisters agree: Big sisters are expert authorities when it comes to discovering cool new stuff first. I read my sister’s books after she finished reading them, I wore her clothes after she outgrew them, and I listened to the music that she played in the car. So when I visited my sister a few weeks ago, I was more than happy to try out a new product that she picked up a Costco: the Karuna exfoliating foot mask.
You know how I feel about toners. I’m not sure if they actually do anything, but I still like to use them, because they help my skin feel cleaner and more refreshed at night. I’ve been hearing good things about The Ordinary Glycolic Acid Toning Solution for a while now, so I decided to give it a try. Since it contains 7 percent glycolic acid, this is not your typical toner—it falls somewhere between a toner and a chemical peel. And what’s in the other 93 percent? According to…