As we prepare to head into the holiday season, I thought it would be a good time to reflect on how far this blog has come since I launched it in March (about nine months ago already!). I’ve published 145 articles in that time. I can’t stop browsing skincare products at the drugstore, at TJ Maxx, at the dollar store, at Urban Outfitters…you name it. I never thought I’d be scanning through ingredient lists and recognizing “phenoxyethanol” as a preservative, and understand that “hyaluronic acid” and “sodium hyaluronate” were so closely related.
Here are some interesting numbers:
- 101 are categorized under “skincare”
- 16 are tagged with “CeraVe”
- 9 are “Save or Splurge?” comparisons
- 11 posts categorized under “Korean beauty”
- 32 articles about sunscreen
I never know which articles are going to be popular when I’m writing them. So I was curious to find out which articles actually ended up getting the most page views. Without further ado, here they are, in descending order of page views:
- CeraVe vs. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
- The Ordinary Mandelic Acid 10% + HA Review
- The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% vs. Paula’s Choice RESIST 10% Niacinamide Booster
- CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM Update: What changed in the new formula?
- Kirkland Signature Moisture Shampoo Review
- CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM vs. CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream Review
- The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10% Review
- The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA Review
- Why I gave up on The Ordinary Glycolic Acid Toner
- The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Review
What do you want to see me write about next year?
I have lots of stuff in the works for next year, but I’d love to hear your thoughts, too. If you have any requests/suggestions for products to review (whether it’s specific brands or product categories), please comment below or send me a message.
Happy holidays and Happy New Year to everyone!